Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Baby Girl is 11!

 Today is my baby girl's 11th birthday!


Today I picked her up from school for lunch.

I asked where she wanted to go... Eastside Mario's, Boston Pizza or Tim Horton's.

She picked Tim Horton's because she wanted to try the Lasagna Casserole Soup that she has heard about.

She ended up getting a Turkey BLT sandwich and Honey Cruller Donut (her grandpa's favourite).

We then picked up some cupcakes for her 27 classmates. Of course we got the vanilla cupcakes (and a couple chocolates ones for the other kids). She was excited to share the sugar with her friends.

For dinner I asked what meal she wanted me to make. She wanted me to make her canja (a Portuguese Chicken soup) .

This coming weekend she has decided to invite two of her friends to see Puss 'n Boots and then dinner afterwards.



Happy Birthday Haley, I hope you had a good one.

1 comment:

~Carla~ said...

She's a sweetheart! :) We have 2 birthdays in April... It's a crazy month when you have multiple birthdays, isnt it? lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails