Thursday, October 7, 2010

Are you ready for Winter?

I know... I know... Fall JUST started (Sept 22.).  But guess what?
Winter is right around the corner. (blech)

(December 21st to be exact, although around these parts, it will seem to be earlier)

I'm not a Winter girl at all... but I try.

Every year around this time I always seem to neglect important parts around my home (inside and out).

Like...
  • Replacing furnace filters
  • House plants get forgotten outside
  • Put Cover back on Air Conditioner
  • get Carpets cleaned
  • get out Winter Clothes for kids
  • get Rain Barrel emptied
  • etc, etc, etc
And then the holidays hit and I've done nothing to prep for Winter.

My goal is to be done well ahead of the Holidays, this year!

So, from October 15 - November 15 I will be hosting

Getting Ready for Winter Link Party!!!


The link party will go up every Thursday.

You can link any project that involves getting your home or life ready for Winter.

Won't you join me?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails