Tuesday, August 3, 2010

CSN Review: The Snoozy Petbed

Hi ya!

Thanks to all for your wonderful comments on my console table.  I had a lot of fun in transforming it from a smallish table to a perfect console table. Now I need to dress it up.  Soon!

CSN asked me to do a review on an item from one of their online 200+ stores.  I was more than happy to do it.  In fact I was ecstatic, since this was would my very first review, evah!!  Of course with sooooo many choices to choose from I was stumped.  They really have EVERYTHING!!

Since we had just adopted our little Max... I went ahead and spoiled him (a little more).

I ordered a Pedbed for our little (getting very big, fast) guy.


I would say he's quite happy about it.



The colour matches perfectly with our new couches.
(although you haven't seen them yet, take my word for it)



So, do you think he is trying to tell me something?



"no pictures, please"



ummm.. ignore the cords in the back. 
Look at the cute dog on the petbed!



The ordering process was really easy.
They sent an e-mail telling me of the time frame when I should expect the order.
Then they sent me an e-mail as soon as the order was filled.
And then I got another one when the item was shipped.
Talk about customer service. Awesome!!


If you haven't checked them out yet, may I suggest you do it now!!

Legal stuff: I was not paid for my review, however we got to keep the item we ordered!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails