Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Fave Zucchinni Bread: A Recipe.

Do you remember earlier this week I went to a farm near my house and bought me some large zucchinnis?

I know you remember!

Anyhoo I promised you a recipe so here is goes... with pictures to boot! (ok... I might have forgotten a couple of pictures)

Step 1:  Take one of these large guys! Wash, cut in half and get rid of seeds.
(I'm funny about seeds)


Step 2: Half of one of mine gave me 2 cups of grated Zucchinni.
(without seeds)


Step 3: In large bowl, mix eggs, oil, and sugar.



Step 4: Add your grated zucchinni and mix together.


Step 5: Add flour, magic powder, baking soda & salt.
At this point you can add your add-ins. I added a can of drained pineaplle tidbits.
(choc chips are good too.)

Step 6: And Voila! 
You can make 2 loaf pans or 24 muffins with this recipe.

Now here is the Recipe:

Zucchini Bread

- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of vegetable oil ( I use Canola)
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 cups grated zucchinni
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon

(add in your add-ins: walnuts, chocolate chips, crushed pineapple)

Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes for loaf pan or 20-25 minutes for muffins.

Enjoy!!

What have you been baking this weekend?

2 comments:

LoriD said...

Mmmmm. I love zucchini bread/muffins. By the looks of the bananas on the counter, I'm thinking there's some banana bread in my future!

clschaan said...

looks delicious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails