Friday, July 9, 2010

Bloggy Friends Weekly Roundup

So I know I promised a backyard Oasis post this week, but no luck.  IT'S STILL NOT DONE! (yes I'm shouting).  The brick work is mostly done, the sodding is almost done, the fencing is almost done... but my list of things that still need to be done is longer than the done things.  uuuuggggghhhh  oh yeah and my driveway is still looking like Sanford and Son's garage.  Did I mention I was hoping to have garage sale this weekend? AND... it's little A's 4 birthday party?  I may have to cancel the garage sale but I can't cancel the party!  The invitations are out, menu planned, and cake ordered!  The party must go on!

Okley dokley enough complaining.

I'm going to start a weekly roundup of all the cool things I've seen in Blog world this week. 

Sarah @ Thrifty Decor Chick - is having a before a Before and After Party: Craiglist Love

Isn't that the most gorgeous entry table? I love her wall arrangement too.

Sausha @ {show & tell} created a Fourth of July flag for her son's room.


Gina @ Three Ring Cottage finished her Entry way


Kate @ Centsational Girl revealed Wainscotting and her living room


Isn't it lovely?  I love the colours she used in the room.

Shelley @ House of Smiths shared her big sister's baby shower ideas with us. (some really great ideas)



Jamie @ Right Home shared her own Bloggy Roundup of Chore chart ideas.



CleanMama was canning some Dilly Beans this week. (Check out her blog for her cleaning routines and printables)



Have a great weekend.  I'll be back next week hopefully with pictures of the back yard, and birthday pictures.

Also, can I have a prayer request?  H. is having ear tube surgery next Tuesday to prepare for the hearing aids.  Keep her in your thoughts this coming week.


4 comments:

Clean Mama said...

Thanks for the linky! Have a great weekend!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Great links!!! :) Hope surgery goes well. :) Thanks so much for the visit to my blog. :)

Lisa at Paint in my Hair said...

great links! thanks for oompiling these. Thanks for stopping by to view my portico project the other day!

COTTAG3 said...

Thanks for featuring my entry. Glad you liked it. I am loving it. We have used that bench more than I thought.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails