Thursday, July 15, 2010

Backyard Oasis: The Pergola & A Linky Party!

Finally!  It's done!  Can you believe it?  Well, there are few little things that need to be done, but i thought I'd start the Backyard Oasis posting. 


 I will start with the last thing they finished - The Pergola.


It took 5 strong men to raise this bad boy from the halfway point of where it was put together. (that's hubby in red shirt)


While I took pictures! :-)


This furniture fits perfectly in here (the fabric needs to be changed though)


I think it was worth the wait! What do you Think?

I wish I had the before pictures, but my camera wasn't working at the time the reno started.

So, now I need to decorate it. 

If you have done something fantastic and created your own Backyard Oasis, I would love to steal  see it!

Also, check out:
Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden


So here we go my very first Linky Party.  I hope I did it right!

Linky Rules

(1. Please link to your intended post not your blog homepage)
(2.  Please put a link in your post that links back to the Linky party)
(3. Please visit the post just before you and leave a comment. Tell em I sent I ya)

Link Below on Linky.



10 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow your backyard does look great. I wish we had one of those. Does your lawn guy actually getting to your house to cut the grass count? LOL

LoriD said...

Looks great!

Lisa said...

Thanks for inviting me to the party!

Your pergola looks gorgeous! What a great backyard!

Joann Mannix said...

That looks fantastic. And I like the fabric on the chairs. It sort of has a tropical retro feel.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow this is beautiful!! I am sure your are spending lots of time out there in the evenings now enjoying your patio!!

bee blessed
mary

Nita Stacy said...

I love how your pergola turned out. I wish I had one of my own. But I have linked up my deck. I add lots of plants to my deck in the summer to make it a cool green inviting space. I can't wait to see what you do with yours.

Sandy said...

Looks like you will have some lazy summer days on your new patio.. hunkey guys working there! Nice job!
Thanks so much for your visit and for your invite to join in your party!
Following you now!
Sandy
thewondersofdoing@blogspot.com

Becky K. said...

Two years ago I declared we were building a pergola on our back deck. Today...no pergola! So I am very happy for you. You have fulfilled my dream....at your house.

It looks great!!!

Becky K.
Hospitality Lane

Unknown said...

I think a pergola is such a great way to create shade. Nice job. Thanks for linking up.

Michelle
Trash to Treasure Decorating

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

I love the pergola!! That looks like a lot of hard work but it's all paying off I'm sure.

Here's my backyard oasis for now.

http://ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com/2010/06/outdoor-spaces-deck.html

heather

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails