Sunday, December 13, 2009

Frugalshopper

Have you checked out Frugalshopper yet?

I know there are alot of websites geared to let you know the sales and best deals out there. I know this because I've checked them out myself. There is one though that I've become familiar, and comfortable and find my way there just about every day.

It's Frugal Shopper Canada !



This website is organized in a logical manner and it's easy to look around. There is a Forum where you can find friendly ladies and gents that are resourceful and know where the latest deals can be found and are not afraid to share them.

Every week there is a thread posted about this Weeks deals, including which coupons you can use to get an even better deal. And if you are a coupon collector like me, this information is invaluable because I usually forget which ones I have to use. This thread is great if you are on a budget and want to get the most for your grocery dollar.

My other favourite place to look is in the Shopping Brags section of the Forum. This is where the member posts a "really good deal" and if you are lucky and check out the same store you might be able to get that same unadvertised deal as well. Of course I've found that most of these posts are time sensitive and you need to act fast.

Won't you join me?

2 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

I too love Frugal Shopper but am a fan of Smart Canucks as well.

Gill

Bette said...

Thanks Gill!

I will give Smart Canucks a try.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails