Saturday, December 26, 2009

Five Days to a Fresh Start

While prowling  reading Blogland I came across Centsational Girl's website and her post reflected exactly my feelings of overwhelm right after the hustle and bustle of the Christmas.


Kate is on a mission to simplify everything in the New Year...  Well, her mission is my mission too!

It's crazy to think that ANYTHING will get accomplished over the next week while the kids are home from school.  So I'm not even going to try.

However, before I start any projects around the house, I am going to follow Centsational Girl's lead and aim for the first week of the year to simplify my life around here.

  • January 4 - Declutter
  • January 5 - Donate/Recycle
  • January 6- Organize
  • January 7 - Store/File
  • January 8 - Clean

 So, that's the plan.  Do you want to join us?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails